Monday 27 February 2012

Stand out from the crowd

Every season fashion styles change & so do we and just when you think you have your
"personal style" licked it changes. It's overwhelming to keep up with latest trends and
being able to afford to "fit in". I am guilty of buying every latest magazine flipping through
and adding to my wish list. Is it necessary to put all that pressure to look a certain way?
My motto is wear what you love. There are classic pieces that never go out of style and
are timeless. You can not go wrong with a white blouse black trousers and a pencil skirt.

The fun begins when you experiment with accessories. Let the inner artist within you explore
different options to dress up what you already own. It's that simple. My adding a scarf a new
belt in a splash of color will set you apart from others. You are amazing on the inside now let's
match that on the outside.

When it comes to fashion there are no golden rules to follow. Your message to the world is YOU.
How are you showing up? Are sending the right one?

As a creative spirit I rarely follow the rules when it comes to fashion. I dress for how I feel.
As a stylist the norm is to present yourself in a suit. I tend to differ. I am not comfortable and
feel restrained and by my facial reaction you would tell. I am a jeans girl....very simple with a
little twist. Now with that being said I most likely stand out.

Trust your intuition and have fun with your clothes try different options it's all in the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment