Tuesday 28 February 2012

Seven days to feeling sassy and confident!

I am always up for a challenge and since starting my journey as a stylist I was curious.
I was curious to see "Would I get treated differently if I dressed well?" What I mean
by that is that I took more time to take care of myself and more and selective on
what I wore. The challenge was to kick it up the notch.

I feel that our appearance shouldn't matter and that we have become a superficial society.
It's more than looks and how we dress or is it? Do we treat people people
differently than those that don't?

The beginning of the week went well since I had quite a bit of selection from
my closet to wear but as the end came near this challenge became a "challenge!!!
I was struggling trying to find cute and fun outfits and while I like playing dress up
this is a lot of work. The challenge started to feel like a "challenge!!"

I purposefully put myself in situations ex: asking for help at a store, interacting
more with people engaging in conversation. The challenge ended thankfully
and I did get treated differently. What a week it was!!!

Did it work? Sure did. Try the challenge. Since then I've kept it up and I
feel great! How about you are you up for a challenge?



1 comment:

  1. I find when I'm wearing something that fits right and I feel good in it I give off a different energy as well. So the clothes really do make a huge difference. Thanks to you for bringing me to that awareness!

    ReplyDelete